Thursday, October 17, 2019

...10.16...What I Ate Yesterday...as a vegan...

...I started off the day the normal way...with some water...and vitamins...and then tea...and I was kind of craving potatoes...not just any potatoes...but these little thin skinned new potatoes...so that's exactly what I had for breakfast...with some salt, pepper and Earth Balance...it was a delicious and simple start to the day...
...for lunch I made a tofu sandwich...I absolutely love tofu sandwiches...and this one just had some vegan mayonnaise and romaine lettuce and pickled red onions...and I had a couple of spoonfuls of homemade sauerkraut, and some crinkle cut fries and some leftover peas with that...
...I had an apple and some nuts for an afternoon snack...
...dinner was a big salad...mixed veg, brown rice...and baked tofu...and lemonade instead of tea...because I had a couple of lemons that needed using up...
...and my favorite 'nice cream'...banana and peanut for an after dinner snack...

...what did you eat yesterday?...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, every time I see the words "big salad" I'm amused by the memory of the Seinfeld episode. All looks yummy.

    Love, K

    ReplyDelete