Thursday, May 21, 2020

...5.21...What I Ate in a Day...as a Vegan...

...breakfast was homemade soy yogurt...with mix-ins...nothing you haven't seen before...
...mid-morning...I heated up the oven and baked some two ingredient biscuits and some vegan cornbread...
...I think I put a little too much soda in the biscuits...so they were more like soda bread than biscuits...still good though...
...and the cornbread was crispy and perfect...
...so for lunch I got a container of pea soup out of the freezer...
...and had a bowl of that with one of the biscuits...
...in the afternoon I made some crispy okra in the Foreman Grill...and ate that like popcorn...so good...
...the Man wanted kabobs for dinner...or kabubas in ND speak...so I cut up some onions (we still have plenty from our big box - but I'm thinking I may need to freeze some soon)...and green peppers from our grocery pickup...
...and the Man thought pineapple would be a good addition...so I added some to the skewers...
...made some rice and sweet potatoes to go with it...and it was a delicious supper...eaten in front of the television again...haha...
...and dessert was a delicious strawberry pie...

...what did you eat yesterday?...

~Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. That all looks so good - the pea soup is perfect for these rainy days! And that pie makes me want to take a road trip for the leftovers!! Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, i'm in love with your corn bread mold!
    Having soup in the freezer is always the best idea!
    Your kabobs look delicious.
    Yesterday i had homemade bread and cream sheeze with fruits, houmos and vegetables, and sweet potato and lentils curry for supper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks yummy. I especially like the yogurt bowls and the strawberry pie :-)

    ReplyDelete