Wednesday, May 20, 2020

...5.20...W.I.P. Wednesday...

...I finished the May porch pillow...you can read all about that over at The Porch Pillow Project...I'm pretty happy with it...
...and I'm trucking along on the Sonora Cacti Socks...

...and since I didn't love the afterthought heel the last time around...I'm not doing it on this sock...I'm doing the same thing...but just in-line doing it...I used a provisional cast on for the sole stitches and then knit the afterthought heel up from there...
...Kitchener-ed the back of the heel together...this is the top...or the back of the heel...
...so this is the bottom of the completed (afterthought) heel with the provisional stitches on the bottom and the instep stitches on the top...I'll continue the cactus pattern across the top and do the two toned princess sole like the other sock...of course...
...so much easier to take the provisional stitches off than picking out the afterthought heel row...
...and now I'm set up just like for a normal sock with a completed heel flap...which truth be told is what I wish I had just done...haha...
...just continuing on...juggling balls of thread...

...what's in your workbasket?...

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pillow, so cheerful! Maybe it will make all this rain go away!!

    Love, K

    ReplyDelete