Saturday, November 13, 2021

...11.13...Dinner and a Movie...

...dinner was easie-peasie...I just roughly shredded some leftover tofu from the grill that I wanted to use up...and then microwaved it with some of the Man's homemade BBQ sauce...
...made a quick coleslaw...just chopped cabbage, vegan mayo...a spoonful of vinegar and a little bit of salt and pepper...and a few chips completed that simple dinner...eaten from trays in front of the TV...

...and the movie was my choice...so subtitles were involved...haha...Mon Meilleur Ami...I enjoyed it a lot...it was pretty predictable...but it was also very sweet...and the French is pretty easy to understand...

...what have you been watching lately?...

~Have a lovely day!

6 comments:

  1. That bbq looks good. I usually just toss some tvp with the sauce when everyone else is having pork. I should look into keeping tofu on board. I think they make shelf stable pkgs I’ve just never tried it. Not watching anything much right now. I’ve got The Crown ready to watch but we just haven’t started it yet. Love K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey K,
      ...yeah...it was simple and good...I've used the shelf stable Mori Nu ones...you can get them from Amazon too...the texture is different though...
      Love,
      T

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a perfect meal for me! Tofu and bbq sauce! Yeah!
    I'm watching the new season of "this is us".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Éphée,
      ...it was so simple and good...I'll have to check out This is us...
      ~Have a lovely day!

      Delete
  3. looks delicous and I am all for speedy dinners.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen,
      ...definitely...this was so easy and good...
      ~Have a lovely day!

      Delete