Wednesday, January 12, 2022

...1.12...W.I.P. Wednesday...

...the only thing that I can really "show" you is a little more progress on the Linen Stitch Hand Towels by Purl Soho...still just doing a few rows per evening while watching TV...it's pretty slow going anyway...because you knit two rows to accomplish one row...with every other stitch slipped on each...
...and I can show you this...as it's a pretty non-descript piece of knitting...haha...and once it has arrived in Japan...I'll post all about it...
...and speaking of things going to Japan...I've just started a small cross stitch thing-y...
...the pin marks the center of the aida cloth...and the red mark is the center of the pattern...

...I'm slower with cross-stitch than just about any of my other crafts...just because it requires quite a bit of concentration...you really can't look away from it at all like you can with most knit and crochet projects...

...what's in your workbasket this week?...

~Have a lovely day!

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your "reveal"! I can't say I have a workbasket, but I do have a LIST of projects that will commence when we arrive back to NC in May. Mostly canvas sewing. Will be a large project! Love, K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey K,
      ...your big sewing projects are always amazing to watch...
      Love,
      T

      Delete
  2. I agree with the cross stitching being slower and I find that it takes a lot to set up and put away compared with knitting :) Love those soho towels!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen,
      ...that's probably why I don't do as much cross stitch as knitting and crocheting...haha...
      ~Have a lovely day!

      Delete