Friday, January 14, 2022

...1.14...Madame Alexander Doll Update...

..it's been awhile since I've worked on the dollie...but I am committed to doing at least a few plugs each day...haha...it all adds up...
...and...well...I finally made it...
...to that very closely spaced row of hair plugs around her pretty face...
...and it was only a little more tedious than the regularly spaced ones...
...from the top...
...and each side...
...I'm pretty happy with it...the hair is very long and soft...and it looks like it was always there...
...and when I was trying to pull out all of the old hair plugs...I noticed that there was a plastic-y film over all of those little plugs of hair that get popped through to the inside of her head...and thought that was a good idea to keep them from being able to be pulled back out...as you know this hair is going to get brushed and tugged and pulled...
...so I put a generous amount of Tacky glue inside and swirled it all over the interior plugs with a paintbrush...and left it to dry...

...still having a lot of fun playing with my dollies...haha...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Fun to be a little girl for a few moments! Love, K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey K,
      ...haha...I'm really happy with how it turned out...I can't wait to get her back together...and dress her up...haha...but I'm going to wait until I'm sure the glue is all dry...
      Love,
      T

      Delete