Friday, January 21, 2022

...1.21...Friday Favorites...

...back when we lived in North Dakota...I went to several Pampered Chef parties...I never hosted one...but they were always lively and a lot of fun...and I have several items that I still use on a regular basis...
...and one of them is this stoneware baking sheet...
...the thing that it does absolutely better than anything else...
...is bake cookies...
...they always turn out perfect...with nicely browned bottoms...they never burn...
...and it came with a special scraper for cleaning it...you were supposed to be able to use use water and the scraper...it's been a while since I've seen the little scraper...maybe it didn't survive one of our moves...but I use this plastic strainer thing-y that has a sharp plastic end that's perfect for this...and I love it when things are multi-use too...

...do you have any Pampered Chef items?...what's your favorite?...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. I don't have a Pampered Chef one, but I do have a round baking stone at home. I never thought about making cookies on it. I'll have to try that as I hate scorched-bottom cookies! Love, K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey K,
      ...that should work just the same...
      Love,
      T

      Delete