Friday, May 27, 2022

...5.27...New Mexico...Day 5...

...we had Our Airman for one entire day...so we had a quick breakfast at 'home'...and headed out...
...to the beautiful Sandia Mountain Crest...we've been there before too...we planned to ride the tram up to the mountain top...but sadly...they've closed all of the national parks because of the wildfires...it's a huge problem...so we turned right at the forest entrance instead of left...and drove into the hills that way...
...we stopped and got sub sammies...I really don't know why all of my photos are sideways here...maybe it's a New Mexico thing...it seems to be only affecting food pics...
...and then we drove over the Musical Highway again...where the rumble strips on the paved road are grooved so that they play the tune America the Beautiful...I've posted about it before...also on day 5 of a New Mexico visit...haha...
...and then for dinner Our Airman wanted his favorite Chinese place...and he suggested the orange tofu for me...which is what I ordered...but when I said it was really hot (spicy) he tasted it and said that what I actually got was General Tso's Tofu...haha...it was still really good...just made my nose runny...so the mixup was not an issue...I was perfectly happy with General Tso's...

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. That Chinese food sounds wonderful to me!! I love it spicy. Glad you're getting to see him. Love, K

    ReplyDelete