Thursday, May 05, 2022

...5.5...What I Ate in a Day...as a Vegan...

...nothing new or interesting here today...just a typical day of vegan eats...chez Affectioknit...

...but my blogging friend Bean...who blogs at Bean's Life...left a comment that "so many non-vegans think we suffer with a bland, boring, unpleasant diet. I just laugh, I don't "survive" on a vegan diet, I THRIVE!! And, no animals have to suffer for me to eat, it's a win win for all."

...and it's so true...
...so...for a delicious vegan breakfast...I had a vegan breakfast sammie...with Chao cheese scrambled tofu...with a sprinkle of Kala Namak for egg-y-ness...(the Man HATES that...haha - I use it anyway)...and vegan bacon bits...on toasted whole wheat bread...it was so yummy...
...lunch was just a bunch of leftovers...you have to use those up...right?...pinto beans with cornbread crumbled in...cabbage and carrots...a couple of green onions...and a big bowl of greens...it's one of my favorite meals...
...then for dinner...I fired up the Griddler...
...and had me some perfectly carmelized veggies...and tofu with BBQ sauce...and a bowl of vegan coleslaw...I just chop some cabbage with my Emmie Food Processor...and add some vegan mayo and a sprinkling of vinegar and sugar...
...for snacks...I almost forgot to snap a photo...haha...the Man only ate half of his blueberry bagel...so I ate the other half...
...and mid afternoon...I had an apple and some walnuts...

...what did you eat yesterday?...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Huzzah for compassionate AND delicious eats! Mmmmmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beth,
      ...definitely...easie-peasie...
      ~Have a lovely day!

      Delete