Thursday, September 15, 2022

...9.15...What I Ate in a Day...as a Vegan...

...for breakfast...I had a slice of homemade bread toasted...and then I couldn't decide if I wanted sweet or not...so I cut it in half and had half with vegan cream cheese and half with grape jelly and peanut butter...and tea of course...
...for lunch I broke up a cauliflower...
...and put about half of it on the Griddler...
...until it was nicely golden...then I sprinkled it with wing sauce...which is vegan...I know it's kind of surprising that one person can eat half a cauliflower in one sitting...haha...
...and I had that with some tofu...a boiled red potato...a deconstructed salad...and some vegan ranch for dipping the cauliflower...and tea...of course...
...for dinner we had some pinto bean soup (the last in the freezer...need to make more this weekend)...vegan cornbread...spinach (which I had a small bowl of...not the big serving bowl in the photo...haha)...another boiled red potato...and one of those delicious gifted homegrown tomatoes...
...the only snack I remember having...the very last of the goji berries...kind of glad they're gone...and I won't be buying anymore...and some raw almonds...

...what did you eat yesterday?...

~Have a lovely day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment