Saturday, February 10, 2024

...2.10...Dinner and a Movie...

...first of all...posting my comments to blog friends here...

...to my sweet sissie Karen who blogs from her boat at McCraw Sails...Hey K...your bike bag patch looks awesome...and that was a crazy (and dangerous) story about the log...I'm sure your bread was still delicious...too bad about the mess though...and you sure have been having some beautiful sunsets....hope the weather is nicer now...Love, T

...to karen from Pumpkin Sunrise...Hi Karen...I think your grey baby sweater is so pretty...and that's not the Zimmerman pattern I thought you were talking about...I don't have that one...but was thinking of Surprise Baby Jacket...

...to Éphée from L'éphémère quotidienneté des repas et autres trucs de magie...Hi Éphée...we don't have the Gusta cheese here...but I would love to try that...your pizza looks delicious...

...to Penny from Snap That Penny...Hi Penny...I thought your comment about warm or cool was very à propos for us this week...as we've seen temperatures in the 70's already (21°+ C)...and then it will be rainy windy and cold...back into the 30s and 40s (-1° - 4° C)...such is spring...

...and on the reading front...still reading Martin Chuzzelwit...I'm still only 2/3 of the way through this rather long book...but maybe I'll finish it soon...the house is keeping us pretty busy...haha...
...the Man made a delicious mediterranean cannellini bean stew...so hearty and good...

...and it was his turn to choose the movie...and he decided to start a new BBC series My Family...the jury is still out on this one...it's a little bit...I don't know...snippy...for me...I don't like it when characters are less than nice to each other...when they should be being nice...so we'll see...probably need to give it a few episodes...it is...after all...a show about some people...haha...

...what have you been watching lately?...

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. Hey were still watching Fargo. I made a stew you would like yesterday....great northern beans, finely diced potatoes, peppers and onions, a can of saurkrout, a can of corn and a bunch of Frank's sweet chili sauce. Just using what I had. Was very nice. Love, K

    ReplyDelete