Thursday, February 15, 2024

...2.15...Delicious Vegan Food we ate...

...we had another nice butternut squash...
...so of course I roasted the seeds...worth it even for a small amount like this...the oven is on for the squash anyway...here's how I do it...
...then we made the squash half savory with our neighbor's fresh rosemary...
...and half sweet with vegan butter, brown sugar and cinnamon...
...and we also tried a new to us 'pop'...or 'coke' if you're in the South...a Shirley Temple...it was good...

...what delicious food have you been eating lately?...

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. Well, we've been on the move lately and that usually means I'm not cooking normally. The only memorable thing I've done recently was my cinnamon rolls. That squash looks yummy! Love, K

    ReplyDelete