Thursday, February 08, 2024

...2.8...Delicious Vegan Food we ate...

...I'm still going through the things we moved from the parsonage freezer...and one of them was a package of pumpkin...and so of course I thought of pumpkin pie...I always make Bryanna's recipe...
...it's pretty easy...
...and it turns out perfectly every time...
...and I do love pumpkin pie...with all the hullabaloo of the move over Thanksgiving and Christmas...I missed out on my pumpkin pie quota for the year...haha...
...the Man wanted to try a new to us sort of local sandwich shop...and although they had several vegan options...what I really wanted was a V.L.T. ...so I just ordered a 'side' of their power greens salad...and this is what I got...it's a tiny little cup...haha...oh well...still pretty delicious...
...and then I made myself a vegan B.L.T. sandwich...just using store bought tomatoes...vegan bacon bits...and veganaise...
...and it was so delicious...exactly what I was wanting...and the little side salad was nice too...
...and I had promised some more info on our Stove Buddy...we're still really happy with it...as it slurps up all of those vegan cooking smells that you don't really want lingering in your kitchen...collard greens...I'm looking at you...haha...

...what delicious food have you been eating lately?...

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. I can't think of anything vegan that I've had lately that I would call delicious. I will say that some blue cheese I put in the bottom of the refrigerator in November was excellent!, love,K

    ReplyDelete