...everything seems to be struggling a little bit with the heat...but we're trying to keep everything watered...the tomatoes are ripening without any blossom end rot...
...one with my hand for some size perspective...
...the 'volunteer' Romas are ripening well...
...and there's plenty of still green tomatoes too...
...we've transplanted some pepper seedlings for the second planting...not quite ready for the fall (winter greens) garden yet...it's still too hot for that...but we'll also be pulling up all of the squash plants and planting a second planting of those as well...
...but I'm not pulling up this cucumber as it's still healthy and covered with blooms...
...and we're still harvesting cucumbers from it...there's also a little french cornichon cucumber there...a single volunteer turnip green...and a handful of rattlesnake beans...
...we've got just about all the cucumbers we can eat...
...and I love snacking on them...especially with fresh tomatoes...
...we're also leaving the one big zucchini plant for now...as it's got two little zucchinis still on it...but it's leaves are yellowing too...so it won't last much longer...
...and I just put all of the green beans into a bag in the fridge...until I have enough to cook a pot full of beans...which happens about once a week...
...how is your garden growing?....
~Have a lovely day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Are the cucumbers getting bitter? Mine always did about this time of year. Love, K
ReplyDelete