Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Camp Food

This is the inside of the big old fashioned wooden walk-in refrigerator at camp - Of course there is very little vegan food at camp so I always bring my own and they very sweetly let me stow it in the cooler and use the kitchen to cook - on the menu for the evening meal - baked tofu, salad and mixed veg - not exciting - but I should have taken a snap of it on the table - it was yummy...

The jar contains soy milk and the orange stuff in the bowl is 'Gee Whiz' Cheese sauce from the Ultimate Un-Cheese Cookbook by Joanne Stepaniak and I had brought a box of crackers in case we got 'snacky' (remember that phrase Karen - I got it from one of your boys...)

1 comment:

  1. haha hadn't heard that in a while! you've re-invigorated my use of the word - the kids will hear that again! love, k

    ReplyDelete