Friday, September 30, 2016

...5 Little Things Friday...

...so...just five random little things making me happy this Friday...
...Fresh organic Pluots...

...Wiki says...there are multiple hybrids between apricots and plums...called...pluots, apriums, apriplums, or plumcots...depending on the percentage of each fruit...

...Pluots are genetically one-fourth (25%) apricot and three-fourths (75%) plum...the Man loves plums...
...one of our parishoners left us a generous bag of fresh home grown sweet potatoes...so thankful for that...
...vegan banana pudding...YUM!...(vegan vanilla wafers are surprisingly difficult to find)...maybe I should try making some...
...y'all know the N.O.A.H. closet of yarn over at the church...well...it has a bunch of donated yarn in it...and I found these skeins with old price tags still attached...I'll tell you about the little project I've started with them soon...
...and finally...we defrosted our big freezer...so happy about that...and I found a couple of pints of corn...and a couple of greens from last year that need to be used up...

...what's making you happy this Friday?

~Wishing you a lovely start to your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. lots of things making me happy! getting lots of my projects done in the house is the big one...finally finished making the jelly from mom's grapes and apples - the juice i'd made had been taking up precious space in the fridge...and of course, simple things like sitting, sipping coffee right now!

    love, k

    ReplyDelete