Friday, January 15, 2021

...1.15...Friday Favorites...

...contininuing the theme of granddaughter posts on Fridays...
...this is Our Girl's favorite kitchen drawer...it's the 'gadget' drawer...
...and under supervision...I let her get almost anything she wants out of the drawer...most of the items are not sharp...but she could still hurt herself with a lot of them...so there are a few favorites that she takes out...a pair of plastic tongs that she can work pretty well to 'tickle' you with...and a jar lid opener...a funnel and a baster bulb that blows air and has a blue 'ball' on the end of it...
...of course there's always a bit of pickup to do after she has chosen her favorites...

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. This activity reminds me of when I was a child and my baby brother, a toddler at the time would get into everything. And, I mean everything. The little one looks like she is having a blast.

    ReplyDelete