Saturday, January 13, 2024

...1.13...Dinner and a Movie...and a shout out to my blogging friends...

...first of all...Posting some comments to blog friends here...again...so sorry if you're having issues either seeing my blog or posting comments...it's frustrating I know...hopefully it will get fixed someday...

...to my sweet sissie Karen who blogs from her boat at McCraw Sails...Hey K...well...I'm coming out of the fog of our recent flu...but it's been fun keeping up with you...I love all your underwater photos...it looks just like the big aquarium at the dentists office...haha...Love, T

...to karen from Pumpkin Sunrise...Hi Karen...you certainly have a bunch of projects in the works...I still haven't found my most recent project since the move...but I'm going to...so sorry you've been ill too...it's been pretty awful...but I think we've turned the bend and are really starting to get better now...

...to Éphée from L'éphémère quotidienneté des repas et autres trucs de magie...Hi Éphée...Your pup certainly looks right at home in the snow...we've not had much of an appetite with our flu...but next week I'm going to get back in the kitchen...everything you've made is beginning to look rather delicious again...

...to Penny from Snap That Penny...Hi Penny...I loved the street scenes in the dark...sorry it's so cold...but it seems like you've got the right idea...curling up with a hot cup of tea and a good book...

...to Beth from BLD in MT : Living a Simple Life in This Interconnected World...Hi Beth...WOW...I'm so jealous of your CC ski to the geyser...that whole trip looks just lovely...

...we really haven't been watching much TV...but we did want to get back to our normal schedule since the move...
...and all we did was call in an order from the local Chinese restaurant that delivers...and they found our house...haha...this was Buddha's Delight...

...and the movie was the adorable Mrs. Harris goes to Paris...I thought this was hilarious..."In the United States, the film made $2 million from 980 theaters in its opening weekend; 44% of its audience were women over the age of 55."...It was a really sweet movie...

...what have you been watching lately?...

~Have a lovely weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear you were so sick and I'm glad to hear you are starting to feel better. I too was sick since the N Y and ended up going to ER just to be safe. Thankfully I didn't stay in the hospital but it took some time afterward to get better. Your chinese take out looks delicious. It's funny but I too ate a lot of Chinese Food from a nearby restaurant when I wasn't well. I saw the movie you mentioned but it was awhile ago now. I enjoyed it. Last night I watched another YT Black & White movie called "A Woman's Vegeance". It was well acted by actors of a bygone age, Charlese Boyer, Jessica Tandy, Ann Blyth and Cedric Hardwicke. You might enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I can see the last two weeks posts now! Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  3. we haven't had chinese takeout in ages!! I want some :) Glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete