Saturday, January 27, 2024

...1.27...Dinner and a Movie...and Hello Bloggers...

...first of all...posting my comments to blog friends here...

...to my sweet sissie Karen who blogs from her boat at McCraw Sails...Hey K...so very sorry you hurt your back...hope it's healing well...your rugged hikes look like a lot of fun...the space launch looked so beautiful at night...we used to watch them from Jax...your breadsticks and cinnamon buns look delish as always...Love, T

...to karen from Pumpkin Sunrise...Hi Karen...the soft grey blanket is so pretty...and I love your Valentines...I have the Zimmerman baby sweater pattern...but I've never made it...I really need to...

...to Éphée from L'éphémère quotidienneté des repas et autres trucs de magie...Hi Éphée...your carrot stew looks delicious...funny that the French uses the word 'lard'...I thought that was a US southern thing...haha...and I love orange cake so much...

...to Penny from Snap That Penny...Hi Penny...you're so right...January flew by...partly in a flu fog for me...and I loved seeing your cozy reading nook...

...to Beth from BLD in MT : Living a Simple Life in This Interconnected World...Hi Beth...I hope your ankle is healing well...and I love reading about vegan food and seeing photos too...and you're right it's so much easier now to eat out as a vegan...

...and on the reading front...I'm back to my Dickens...Martin Chuzzelwit...another one of his installment publications...I remember reading it years ago...and I think it has something about America in it...we'll see...I'm only 7 or so chapters in...it's probably going to follow the 'regular' Dickens schema...wealthy relative...disinherited young person (male in this case)...falls in love...then everybody gets along in the end and live happily...haha...
...and it was brinner for dinner...y'all know how much I love that...an awesome vegan tofu omelette with peppers, onions and vegan cheese...veggie sausage and toast and then for dessert...vegan pancakes...

...and for the movie...we started watching Oppenheimer...we didn't finish the 3 hour movie though...we'll probably finish it tonight...it's good so far...it mostly reminds me how 'human' we all are...

...what have you been watching lately?...

~Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. I loved the Oppenheimer movie - not really for the movie itself, I just love watching the actor Cillian Murphy.....and I'm reading Behold the Dreamers about immigration and class. Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've been watching a lot on PBS website.

    ReplyDelete