Wednesday, January 03, 2024

...1.3...W.I.P. Wednesday...

...I'm trying to be really intentional about where I put things here at the new house...
...I'm even using the space in the little cubby/bench area for some kitchen storage...
...and I got some navy blue fabric bins to store our hats/scarves/gloves/shoes...so I think it will be a really organized space...we'll see...

...and...I've still not found my Simply Red sweater...I last had it at the parsonage in the living room...so I think it got packed in one of the final totes...but I've not come across it yet...I will though...haha...

...what's in your workbasket this week?...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. I love your bench so much! You can "hide" anything in there! I guess it's in the entrance... With our 4 separate seasons up here, this is something absolutely perfect!
    I'm working on hooded blankets for the 2 little grand-daughters of my BFF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool bench seat. Can't wait to see your new house in the spring! Love, K

    ReplyDelete