Monday, January 22, 2024

...1.22...Over the Weekend...

...the kiddos are back in Okinawa...quite a change...
...I did a small grocery shop...
...the collard greens were 99¢...and they were the size of a small child...haha...
...so we got those into the InstaPot...
...and made a batch of croutons...
...I love homemade croutons...and they don't hurt the roof of my mouth...
...we removed and donated the over the stove microwave...and replaced it with a countertop convection/microwave...my sweet sissie has one and I thought it was so neat...
...and we had this long flat pine needle basket made by the Man's Mamaw on top of our fride at the parsonage...we kept our keys in it...but I like it better here on top of the new microwave to hold fruit...
...and I had to stop at the Dollar store to get a couple of birthday cards...so I picked up a variety of colourful cotton yarn so that I can whip up a dishcloth for any birthdays...
...and I got to snack around on the collard stems...seriously the best part...

~Wishing you a lovely start to your week!

1 comment:

  1. So what did you do with the space above the stove??? I guess we'll see in a later installment!! Love, K

    ReplyDelete