Thursday, March 14, 2024

...3.14...Delicious Vegan Food we ate...

...Mom's Zucchini Casserole...
...this is some of my health food store haul...the big bag is Mung Bean...and I used Veggie Fun Kitchen's Copycat Just Egg recipe for the egg portion of Mom's recipe...and then it's just onion, zucchini, and vegan cheeze...
...and you just bake it until it's all done and bubbly and a little bit brown on top...
...it's so delicious and it takes me back to my childhood...the crispy/chewy brown bits are the best!

...what delicious food have you been eating this week?

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I will preciously keep the "just egg" recipe! I've been trying to make some without any recipe. I will try it soon!!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're getting pretty low on fresh stuff now that the winter season is winding down.....so I'm trying to make-do with canned stuff. Pretty successful I think. Love, K

    ReplyDelete