Saturday, March 09, 2024

...3.9...Dinner and a Movie...+comments...

...first of all...posting my comments to blog friends here...

...to my sweet sissie Karen who blogs from her boat at McCraw Sails...Hey K...I love the photo of you two with your hats on...and your conch shell is beautiful...I can see why you kept that one...love the heart rock and the toenails too...I never ever paint mine...yours are super cute and very beachy...Love, T

...to karen from Pumpkin Sunrise...Hi Karen...your spring flowers are beatiful...and I love your rainbow shawl...and your hubby's socks...

...to Éphée from L'éphémère quotidienneté des repas et autres trucs de magie...Hi Éphée...your tofu skewers and hasselback potatoes look so delicious...your African violet reminds me of the Man's great aunt...she had so many of them in her windowsills...so glad yours finally bloomed...

...to Penny from Snap That Penny...Hi Penny...love your night sky and your March Q & A...

...and on the reading front...I'm still reading Barnaby Rudge...I'm about halfway through...and I can already tell that someone is going to turn out to be someone's son...haha...that often happens in a Dickens book...
...we made Samantha's (It Doesn't Taste Like Chicken) Sweet Korean Lentils...
...I've made these so many times...I don't exactly follow the directions...I do for the ingredients...but then I just put everything into the pot and cook it all together...


...until most of the liquid is absorbed... ...and then serve it with rice...you really should try this recipe...it's so good...

...and then the movie was the first episode of Vera Season 13...I'm often amazed with series like this at how long I've been watching...since 2011...haha...

...I like Vera...her mysteries are not too dark and scary...and you can usually figure out whodunit...I think it dawned on all three of us at the same time...the Man, me and Vera...haha...

...what have you been watching lately?...

~Have a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

  1. This lentil recipe is on my to do list since... too long! Currently watching "Haider" on Netflix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I said in a later comment, we're watching Vera also (we had stopped at season 11 a year of so ago). And I have been reading a bunch of what I call "fluff"....just novels from the library download that are recommended based on my previous reading....Love, K

    ReplyDelete