Monday, March 11, 2024

...3.11...Over the Weekend...

...we just had a nice quiet weekend...
...with a nice surprise...y'all know that I 'collect' Liberty Blue dishes...and when Mom was here visiting I happened to mention that my old Williams Sonoma white dishes had a mid-size plate called a Luncheon Plate...and of course Liberty Blue does too...but I didn't have any of that size...and they are a really handy sized dish for sandwiches and such...so the Man took that little snippet of conversation and ran with it...and this box arrived in the mail...
...and safely packaged inside were four Liberty Blue Luncheon dishes...now I'll have to re-arrange my cabinet again to find a place for them...haha...I don't mind...
...then I did the shopping...I went to three different stores...and the health food store too...I got a bag of bloobs at Stuff-Mart...
...and then found a better deal on some Local NC bloobs...so I went ahead and got those too...wheat gluten and nooch and Daiya cream cheese from the health food store...I've not tried that one yet...and then I got a little cabinet stand to make some room in the cabinet for the new dishes...
...then I weeded the sea oats...I know you've not seen those get planted yet...it'll be in a future House Update video though...
...the weeds are doing very well this spring...not sure what to do about that clump of clover growing right in the middle of the emerging sea oats...
...there was another gorgeous sunset...
...and Sunday after Church we went to our favorite Mexican restaurant...we had planned on trying a new one...but in the end we just went back to our fave...
...and then I just moved a few things around in the cabinet and put some smaller dishes up on the stand to make room for the new Luncheon plates...

~Wishing you a lovely start to your week!

1 comment:

  1. Will be fun to go to your new fav Mexican restaurant!! Love, K

    ReplyDelete