Thursday, March 07, 2024

...3.7...Delicious Vegan Food we ate...

...we had a couple of heads of fresh broccoli that needed to be eaten....
...so I made a quick (super quick) broccoli salad...just the florets...and some dried cranberries...
...and some sunflower seeds...
...and some raspberry vinaigrette salad dressing...
...a serioucly yummy salad that took like 5 minutes to make...
...and then I took the florets of the other head...and put them on a tray with some tofu...
...and roasted them with some Slap Ya Mama seasoning...

...and then I put all of the stems into the freezer to use for broccoli soup later...

...what delicious food have you been eating lately?...

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I wish I had some fresh broccoli!! I do have dehydrated broccoli which works pretty good in warm dishes. Love, K

    ReplyDelete