Wednesday, March 20, 2024

...3.20...W.I.P. Wednesday...

...just picking back up a little project I started before we left the parsonage...
...the Man had given me the 'fraternal' socks for Christmas...and they're machine knit...and it's basically a tube from the ankle up...so if you had really REALLY skinny calves these might fit you...
...inserting an image of the calf increases on the Boy Scout Socks I knit so long ago...
...I've unraveled one sock back to the ankle...and I think I've got all of those tiny machine knit stitches onto my size one needles...I'll start knitting and see how it looks...I can go a little bit smaller...and I'm not going to make them back into knee socks but just a nice crew length sock...that's what I wear most of the time...

...what's in your workbasket?...

~Have a lovely day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment