Saturday, March 16, 2024

...3.16...Dinner and a Movie...+ Comments...

...first of all...posting my comments to blog friends here...

...to my sweet sissie Karen who blogs from her boat at McCraw Sails...Hey K...It looks like y'all had a nice visit with Maxine...so glad the auction went well...and no worries about our little donation to the cause...Love, T

...to karen from Pumpkin Sunrise...Hi Karen...I really like your Grammy mug...my babies call me Grandmommy...and you just don't see that printed on things...your husband's socks turned out great!..

...to Éphée from L'éphémère quotidienneté des repas et autres trucs de magie...Hi Éphée...the cake looks delicious...almost like a clafouti...and you know how I love curry and lentils...and who could resist that sweet face peaking out from under the table...

...to Penny from Snap That Penny...Hi Penny...I love your organizing...I do love putting things into caddies like that...and such gorgeous flowers...

...and on the reading front...I'm still reading Barnaby Rudge...I'll hopefully finish this within the next week...we're heading back up to Mom's for a funeral...so probably won't have too much reading time this weekend...

...and it was brinner for dinner again...I love breakfast soooo much...
...I used up the leftover copycat Just Egg...
...to make some delicious vegan cheeze omelettes...
...and that was perfect...

...and the movie was another episode of Vera...there are only three available from the new season...

...what have you been watching lately?...

~Have a lovely weekend!

3 comments:

  1. my daughter in law saw that grammy mug and snatched it up because grammy is a rare one!! I am grateful for her thoughtfulness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just finished the weird Atlanta series and are also watching season 12 of Vera now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The omelette looks delicious. At first I thought it was a pancake.

    ReplyDelete