Thursday, February 19, 2015

...Airport Knitting and Reading...

...we had some minor delays...but didn't have any emergency landings...or miss any flights...
...I brought along the Firefly Cloak to read...and finished it the first day out...remember we had a five hour layover...it was good...and I started knitting another pair of socks from my favorite pattern...with some more of the yarn that Elizabeth sent...
...but I definitely should not have brought the pretty plastic needles I got for Christmas as another one got broken...just clean in two...so I'll try to superglue it back together...and I managed ok with the broken one...just making sure to turn it to the pointy end to knit with...ha!

~Have a lovely day!...we're glad to be home...

2 comments:

  1. glad the return was not so crazy!!! lovely socks - brrrr - it's cold!!

    love, k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pesky plastic needles!

    ReplyDelete