Monday, February 02, 2015

...January Sky Scarf Update...

...so this was the Sky Scarf on size 3 needles...just a few days in...

...but I wasn't loving the sort of dense texture of two strands on such small needles...
...so I switched things up and changed to size 9 needles and only 27 stitches...and only one row per day...
...so far it's working out nicely I think...this is the scarf right at the end of January...

...and...yes...I'm geeky enough to chart the month out like that...

...and today's nākd Bar flavor is...
...Pecan Pie...
...containing...you guessed it...Pecans...
...156 calories...
...I was so looking forward to trying this flavor...Vegan Pecan Pie is a favorite of mine...

...go to Natural Balance Foods for more info...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. I am waiting patiently for my pack to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:01 AM

    your scarf is going to be so cool!
    and pecan pie is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete