Wednesday, April 10, 2019

...W.I.P. Wednesday...

...I split apart another pair of old cotton socks...originally knit back in 2010...
...and since I have a limited amount of yarn...and I'll be knitting on smaller needles...the gauge won't be the same...and I don't want to run out of yarn...so I did a provisional caston right below the cuff...and I'll knit the bottom part of the sock...with a contrast heel and toe...red here...and a princess sole...then go back and pick up the stitches from the provisional cast-on and knit up the cuff in probably K2P2 ribbing and then just cast off once I run out of yarn...

...what's in your workbasket?...

~Have a lovely day!

4 comments:

  1. We're saving most of our "work" for when we return to the States in about a month....no fun trying to repair non-critical things in the Bahamas where parts are hard to find.

    Love, K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey K,
      ...I'll bet...I saw your post about the repair...pretty hard to orchestrate I'm sure...
      Love,
      T

      Delete
  2. I love the socks. I still have yet to learn how to make a pair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Penny,
      ...best wishes with your sock making...I love making socks...so quick and portable...
      ~Have a lovely day!

      Delete