Friday, September 06, 2019

...Frugal Fridays...

FREE CLOTHES!
...First up this navy skirt that my Mom gave me when we were visiting for the Baby Shower...it belonged to my sweet Grandma...it fits me perfectly...and suits my 'style'...haha...

...of course there's nothing wrong with this skirt...Mom just thought I'd like it...and she was right...

...these next items all came from the freebie bin at the Goodwill...
...this boxy striped tee...and I honestly can't find anything at all wrong with it...except the size...but I'm going to fix that...
...another extra large striped shirt...at first I couldn't find anything wrong with this one either...to warrant its being a freebie...
...but closer inspection did turn up a couple of spots...I'm going to try my OxyClean soak and see if that takes care of it...if not it can just be an 'around-the-house' shirt...

...proving that they inspect the clothes you donate pretty carefully...and determine what they can sell...
...next up...this lacy tee...the front looks perfect...
...but the back has a couple of bleached places...I'm going to try and stain it with tea like I did when I made the khaki socks...
...but first...they all need to be cut down to size...
...using my favorite grey tee as a 'pattern'...
...I just cut away the excess...
...and then seam them back up...easie peasie...this one is my favorite...I just love stripes...
...this one turned out super cute...now it's time for a tea bath...
...this one too...it has those little tabs open at the bottom...so I did that when I redid the seams...and now it goes in to soak...

~Wishing you a lovely start to your weekend!

3 comments:

  1. You know I love a good "freebie"!!! Good job!

    Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an entire wardrobe for free. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great finds! Always worth checking these places out!

    ReplyDelete