Wednesday, September 25, 2019

...Happy Birthday Mom...

...my Mom is making a big loop tour vacation...stopping to see a bunch of us relatives:

...my baby brother...
...then me...
...then my uncle (her brother)...
...my sister...
...her sister-in-law...
...her step-daughter...
...my nephew (her grandson)...
...me again...YAY!...I get two visits...not because I'm special...but because she passes my house twice on this big loop...
***and she'll get to meet her new great granddaughter for the first time!!!
...my nephew (another one...also her grandson)...and he has a new baby as well...
...my only niece...(her only granddaughter)...

...I'm sure this will be a fun-filled trip for her and for all of us...
...we celebrated Mom's birthday with dinner at a new Vegan Restaurant...I love restaurants where everything is vegan and you don't even have to ask any questions...

...we started with the jalapeno cheese dip...it was delicious...but not really very spicy at all...

...I had a hummus wrap...fries and a kale salad...and Mom had the vegan Reuben with red quinoa...everything was delicious...
...then for her birthday 'cake'...we had chocolate cheesecake...so rich and delicious...
...Happy Birthday Mom!

~Have a lovely day!

4 comments:

  1. My turn, my turn!!! (And of course you're 2X "special"!!!)

    Love, K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey K,
      ...I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun!
      Love,
      T

      Delete
  2. Her new great granddaughter as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maureen,
      ...you're right...I've added her to the list...
      ~Affectioknit-ly,
      Teresa

      Delete