Tuesday, August 24, 2021

...8.24...Tuesdays with Julia...

...I was talking to Mom on the phone as I was finishing up this recipe...and she said it sounded pretty horrible...so I sent her a phone photo...and she said it looked pretty good...haha...
...we made the VEGAN OIE RÔTIE AUX PRUNEAUX and served it with boiled red potatoes and zucchini and onions with parmesan...we used to make the zucchini side a lot...it's delicious...
...and the vegan liver and prune stuffed goose was a LOT better than I was expecting...not sure I'd go to the trouble of making it again...but it was good...

...and all of the particulars are over at The Vegan Version...

~Have a lovely day!

6 comments:

  1. Liver and prune stuffed goose?!?! Yikes. I think I'm with your mom on this one. It looks much more enticing than it sounds. ;)

    (I hope you never tire of hearing me exclaim that you are such a remarkable, inventive, and ambitious cook. I'm always so impressed.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beth,
      ...I know...weird combo right?...it was really good though...
      ~Have a lovely day!

      Delete
  2. I think it looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Penny,
      ...it was a weird combo I thought...but it was really good...
      ~Have a lovely day!

      Delete
  3. Thanks Éphée!
    ~Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete