Wednesday, September 08, 2021

...9.8...Bike Conversion Project...Before and After...

...this is the before photo that I've been posting with each change...because I didn't really take a true good before photo...

All the changes:

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
...this is another one before many of the modifications...just the seat here I think...that's the old straight handlebars and basket...
...and here she is today...
...I really do like it a LOT!!!...it's been a fairly long process...but it was truly a labor of love...and I'm really happy with how it all turned out...

~Have a lovely day!

6 comments:

  1. a very satisfying project, nice job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bean,
      ...I loved my bike before...but really...so much more now...
      ~Have a lovely day!

      Delete
  2. I am totally impressed! Above all by the nice basket!
    What a nice project you achieved!
    Wish you the niciest bike adeventures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Éphée!
      ...I think the basket is my favorite part as well...
      ~Have a lovely day!

      Delete
  3. That is quite an transformative undertaking! Good work and I'm glad to hear you're happy with the end result. I particularly like the fenders. Very nice. Happy trails, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! And I basically never remember to take a proper "Before" photo. It usually only occurs to me more than halfway through...

      Delete