Monday, October 31, 2022

...10.31...Over the Weekend...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
...Trunk-or-Treat was a huge success again this year...it was very breezy and I had to use a lot of tape to hold the Frankenstein onto the car...but it turned out super cute!...
...there were lots of decorated trunks...
...and people started to arrive early...the event started at 6:00 PM...
...this cute couple had to tell us who they were...if you're all hip and that...you probably know...so when we got home we watched a few episodes...they're characters from a TV series...it's not new...Over the Garden Wall...potatoes and molasses anyone?...
...there was a goat...named Harper...
...and a Wookie and a Mandalorian...I snapped this photo just for Our Airman...he's a huge SW fan...
...there were hayrides around the graveyard again this year...very popular...
...a couple of fire trucks...
...as it got darker...Frankenstein got eerier...
...there was a lot going on in the fellowship hall as well...
...there were lots of snacks...
...and games and prizes...it was a fun evening!...
...but before that...earlier in the day...I picked up the groceries...
...all of this is for a recipe the Man found...I think it's called Tofu Marsala...
...the only other thing of note was these Holiday grapes...I do love grapes...they're a snack and a drink at the same time...
...Oh...and I had to drop some stuff off at Goodwill...and it was half price day...so there was no place to park...Good for them!...so of course I had to have a quick browse...I didn't need anything at all...but I spied this cute pumpkin and thought it would be perfect for passing out candy...
...it was marked $1.99...so I got it for $1...deal!

~Wishing you a lovely start to your Week!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun Halloween! Great trunk decorations. Love, K

    ReplyDelete