Monday, October 03, 2022

...10.3...Over the Weekend...

...for our weekend breakfast...I wanted to the Jaroudi Family's Edible Cookie Dough...just made into muffins...
...they turned out pretty good...not sure I'll make them again...I think we just prefer the texture of regular muffins...
...they're certainly good enough to eat...haha...
...and then we spent the majority of the weekend in the rainy windy path of Hurricane Ian...
...the only damage here was some small branches and leaves...
...just a little bit messy...
...from my still wet bike ride on Sunday...
...and this little guy must have been displaced by the storm...it's unusal to see them out in the open during the day like this...

~Wishing you a lovely start to your week!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, the same at the coast. Just wet and very windy! I'll take that kind of hurricane any day! Love, K

    ReplyDelete