Thursday, October 06, 2022

...10.6...What I Ate in a Day...as a Vegan...

...for breakfast...I crumbled up some firm tofu...and sprinkled it with kala namak...pepper and nooch....
...and popped it into the oven to bake...just stirring it every few minutes...
...until it's just the right amount of 'chewy'...
...then...I mixed some frozen blueberries into the last of the Kite Hill vegan yogurt...
...and toasted a lone bun that was in the freezer...
...lunch was a quick pot of lentils made in the InstaPot...
...served with some rice...and 'creamed' cauliflower...really just steamed cauliflower with some almond milk poured over it...haha...
...I boiled some tempeh...not sure you still need to do this...but years ago...they always said to boil the tempeh first...I think maybe you could buy unpasteurized tempeh or something...
...for dinner...I made some delicious BBQ tempeh...
...and we're trying out these new to us prepared veggie mixes...this one is riced cauliflower and mushroom...
...and also new to us...this Miyoko cultured almond milk butter...it's pretty yummy...
...especially on a simple boiled potato...

...what did you eat yesterday?...

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. Your meals look healthy as always. I ate way too much yesterday at the Roman party. Much of it 2as vegan too. Love, K

    ReplyDelete