Saturday, October 12, 2024

...10.12...Dinner and a Movie...

...starting with some Blogger comments...

...to my sweet sissie Karen who blogs from her boat at McCraw Sails...Hey K...so nice that you got to visit with Granny and Miranda...cute photo of you two...everything looks better after a wash...right?...and all of that mulch will be a job to spread out for sure...loved the photo of it steaming on the cart...so happy to finally have some cool fall weather...too bad about the tree...but I'm happy you didn't end up on Fail Army...haha...I knew with Duane cutting the tree that wouldn't happen though...Love, T

...to karen from Pumpkin Sunrise...Hi Karen...I think 'boring' weekends are just about the best kind...we finally...finally have some cool fall weather too...your fall flowers are so pretty...and your socks too...

...to Éphée from L'éphémère quotidienneté des repas et autres trucs de magie...Hi Éphée...I've never had Niter Kebbeh...it sounds very interesting...and your apple focaccia is such a good idea...

...to Penny from Snap That Penny...Hi Penny...I loved reading your October meme...the hippie costume sounds cool...I think I was twelve the last time I trick-or-treated...I wore one of my Mom's old prom dresses...and like you I was definitely not well enough clothed to be out on an October evening in the mountains...it's funny to me to remember temperatures at all as a child...because in general I think it was something we didn't think much about...as I never remember being too hot as a child...so weird...

...on the reading front...I've finished "The Bell Jar" by Sylvia Plath...I liked it a lot...it was a pretty short and easy to read...I'm not sure what I'm going to read next though...I pulled out my anthology of Guy de Maupassant...so maybe I'll read through those...it's not a complete collection...he wrote hundreds of short stories...but I'm sure I can find them as ebooks or on Gutenberg...

...for dinner...
...vegan pizza from the little pizza shop beside the Food Lion...it's so funny when you call in the order and ask for vegan cheeze...they always ask if you want the vegan marinara as well...and it's a good thing that they do...because I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't remember to tell them that...their regular marinara has parmesan in it...

...and for the movie we just watched a couple of episodes of Trollied...it's so funny and sweet...

...what have you been watching lately?

~Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. We actually watched episodes of Doc Martin while Granny was visiting with us....but now we're back watching Midsomer......Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched the most recent seasons of Pachinko and Slow Horses on Netflix. I enjoyed them both and I'm looking forward to the next season of both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I meant Apple TV, not Netflix.

      Delete