Thursday, March 01, 2007

Another Dishcloth

I know that's not much news - I knitted it while watching "The Bridge to Terabithia" with the Man-Cub - as I can't seem to sit still through a movie with nothing to do with my hands - and I can knit these in the dark with my eyes closed...

The movie was very good and the Man-Cub enjoyed it - I got pretty teary-eyed when Leslie died - he didn't seem to 'though - I asked him about it afterwards and all he said was - Yeah - that was a pretty sad movie.

3 comments:

  1. mHey - yeah, I want to see that movie also. The kids both had to read the book back in 8th or 9th grade. I usually read the books they've been assigned, but I missed that one. I'll probably pick it up just for fun now. Looked like a one setting read. Those small books usually make the best movies because the whole plot can really be told in a movie. I think the best example of that is "Stand by Me" which I think was written by Steven King. It's just a tiny little novella - but made what I think was a great movie (again, sad...)

    Oh well - I'm rambling - love, K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the color choices--the red makes it so snappy and almost vintage-looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep - a one sitting easy read for you - The movie is good - the "make believe" aspect of it isn't overdone - you still know it's "imagination" - as Spongebob would say.

    Thanks Patricia,

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete