Thursday, March 08, 2007

Get Hoppin

That's the title of the play that the Man-Cub's drama club is working on - it's about a little bunny who won't hop - it's cute - anyway - the Man-Cub plays the "tough bunny" haha - and he needs a motorcycle jacket for his costume. Have I mentionned before that we live in the middle of nowhere - I did manage to find this jacket at a thrift store for $8.00. You can see the potential motorcycle jacket - right.



That's our little guy Jack in the pic with the Man-Cub - he hates the camera for some reason - and runs from it whenever I try to take a picture of him.

So, I'll rip out the zipper and cut off the bottom and do some sort of double hem border there - and put the shortened zipper back in - make some sort of belt - the jacket has belt loops but no belt - then I'll shorten the sleeves - add beltloops and a small belt or strap there as well. Then tack some dog chains around the shoulders and we'll be done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment