Monday, August 12, 2013

...first day of 10th grade...

...School starts really early this year...and we've heard rumors that next year we'll go to year-round school and the 'first day' will be in July...whew...
...don't ever let anyone tell you that they don't grow up fast...'cause they do...

...I realize his outfit looks pretty much exactly the same as last year...for some strange reason...the first day of school here is also picture day...and Scout wears a white polo in all of his school photos...it's a tradition we started when he was in private school...I just thought it was neat that the background and the clothes stayed the same for each year...and just the little face would change...

Previous First Day posts:

2007 - apparently I didn't post him going out the door photo...I have one of course...

2008 5th Grade

2009 6th Grade

2010 7th Grade

2011 8th Grade - in North Dakota...

2012 9th Grade - High School...

3 comments:

  1. Oh yes, much too fast. It seems very every day when they grow up. For me it seemed to happen all of a sudden that they were big and independent. I'm not sure that I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scout lookin' good! And so does the entranceway! Love, k

    ReplyDelete
  3. The time does fly. It's a good thing you have a record of so many first days of school that all of you can look back on. I can't believe how early school has started. Perhaps it helps them get ready for next year.

    ReplyDelete