Saturday, August 03, 2013

...the birthday meal...

...so I came home from vacation to a birthday...it always happens this time of year...
...the Man had done considerable planning and made a fabulous birthday dinner...everything cooked on the grill...shown here packet-grilled asparagus, green beans, and brussels sprouts...I think just seasoned with Earth Balance and salt...DELICIOUS!
...and then grilled eggplant, tomato, and red pepper...also very delicious...
...and we're having a record cold snap here in W.V.
...so we took advantage of the wonderful weather to have my birthday dinner outside...

~Have a lovely day!

4 comments:

  1. Awwww so sweet!! Love to both of you! K

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very happy birthday, and many of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was on vacation... so please accept my belated birthday wishes!! It looks like you had a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete