Tuesday, August 06, 2013

...vbs highlights...

...we had an awesome week at Vacation Bible School...
...we used Concordia's Tell it on the Mountain...
...and decorated with a mountaintop theme...
...my classroom...so thankful that someone else decorated this while I was on vacation...they did such a super job!...it was perfect...
...my Bible story class...we're pouring water (blue cloth) on the altar...three times...
...hard at work in Bible Story class...
...we did a little skit every night...and the kids loved dressing up and playing parts...I mean they REALLY LOVED it!...
...the Youth did a car-wash fundraiser again...they raised over $500 for disaster relief...
...and the closing...a sea of turquoise t-shirts...

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. The kids seem to be enjoying themselves. I like the turquoise shirts. MOM

    ReplyDelete