Monday, August 05, 2013

...the birthday pressies...

...in addition to my lovely flowers and dinner...there were some little presents as well...

...My sister gave me this bag...well documented here...
...and she made me one of her famous BVI tie-dyed shirts too...
...and to make it even more AWESOME!...she filled it up with vegan goodies...and good things to read...
...in it's natural habitat...
...a basket full of goodies from dear friends...
...and vegan Mexican Wedding Cookies...YUM!
...and new shoes from the boys...I picked them out though...
...they reminded me of the NB ones my sissie got for me a long time ago...I loved those shoes...

~Have a lovely day!

4 comments:

  1. What wonderful presents. I really love the bag your sister made for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a lucky bday girl!! Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like lovely gifts!
    and the meal looked so tasty! (everything is better on the grill and out-of-doors though, isn't it?)

    i hope that you are blessed abundantly in this new year!

    happy birthday! (a little bit late)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab pressies. Love the bag and tee shirt, great shoes.

    ReplyDelete