Thursday, February 16, 2017

...W.I.A.Y. ...Vegan Traveling Day ...

...this actually should have been last week's What I Ate Yesterday...because this is what I ate for my trip to Columbia last week...and I thought y'all might like to see what a vegan eats on the road...
Breakfast - Coffee with Cashew Cream in a travel mug, a sliced pear, and some walnuts...
Lunch - Traveling - Tofurkey Sandwich, Chips, Date Bar, Apple, Passion fruit tea...
Dinner - Vegan Miso Soup, Salad, and Avocado Maki Roll...

...Asian restaurants are often easy places for vegans to eat...I did ask about the Miso Soup as some restaurants put some sort of fish sauce in it...but happily here it was vegan...

...what do you eat when you're traveling?

~Have a lovely day!

4 comments:

  1. have a lovely rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you see that i had a Tofurky sandwich too on my blog? isn't that weird how often we're involved in the same stuff? must have been twins in another life, haha!

    love, k

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...it is weird how we so often are doing the same things...I loved all your photos...and seeing you in your stripey shirt...I thought it'd have to wait for summer...so I'm happy you got to use it in February...

      Love,

      T

      Delete
  3. I dislike travelling because of the cost of eating out and also on my general route to visit mom there is no where to eat even at the final destination that has healthy food. I do try and pack healthy snacks and if possible to book a room and buy fresh food from the supermarket.

    ReplyDelete