Thursday, September 14, 2017

...W.I.A.Y. ...

...I had made a batch of Bryanna's Lowfat Granola...so I had that for breakfast...
Breakfast - Granola with Homemade Almond Milk
...and then I'd been craving sushi...so I got everything together for that...the Man hates sushi...
...but I love it...this is the first time I've tried the powdered wasabi...and boy is it ever strong...

Lunch - Vegan Sushi
Snack - Gala Apple and Pecans...
Dinner - Linguine tossed with steamed broccoli, olive oil and red pepper flakes...simple and yummy...
...and one more snack...this one is actually a favorite breakfast of mine (and my Daddy's)...and taking a queue from the Man who often has cereal as a late night snack...

Snack - Cheerio (style) cereal with banana and almond milk...

..your turn to inspire me with what you ate yesterday...

~Have a lovely day!

4 comments:

  1. love the sushi! and one of my favorite flavors is pickled ginger!

    love, k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:41 AM

    i love rice chex with blueberries, banana, almond/coconut milk and honey.

    i also love sushi and my man does not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sushi! Yesssss!
    Your pasta dish is perfect for me!

    This week we are having ratatouille almost everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matt likes sushi. I do not. We found a place where he can get sushi and I can get Thai food. Win-win. We also discovered ONE roll that I actually kinda enjoy. It was a sweet potato roll. Having the warm, fried sweet potato in the middle makes all the difference.

    I've never seen powdered wasabi. I bet it is easy to get a little potent with!

    ReplyDelete