Thursday, June 14, 2018

...W.I.A.Y. ...

...first of all...for breakfast...while it was still dark...I had some cereal...bran flakes, purple corn flakes, raw rolled oats with some dried fruit on top...and almond milk...
...later...I took some of that pulp that I squeeze off of the pit of a mango...
...added some spinach, blueberries and cranberry juice...
...and made a big green smoothie...
...lunch featured tofu, a baked potato, a spinach salad with pear and walnut and a small bunch of grapes...just the fruit...no dressing...I love fruit with a salad...
...for a snack...I had a large chunk of the watermelon I'd gotten over the weekend...for some reason it split open before I cut it...
...dinner was a black bean stew, rice, peas and carrots and Tunisian bread...
...and an apple and some nuts for a snack...

...what did you eat yesterday?...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. nothing anywhere near as interesting as what you ate! the usual, omelette for a late breakfast, tuna salad mid-day and a chicken burrito for dinner. so no really your style! love, k

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had great meals and snacks that day!

    ReplyDelete