Thursday, September 06, 2018

...W.I.A.Y. ...

...one of my favorite breakfasts...peanut butter and banana on toast...
...I had this bag of veg and rice blend in the freezer...so I just microwaved it...
...and added a handful of baked cubed tofu...and lunch was served...super easy and very satisfying...
...but later in the afternoon I got hungry and I wanted some french fries for some reason...

...so I baked some...a lot really...and I ate the whole thing...
...needless to say...I wasn't all that hungry when it was dinner time...

...and for some reason I was thinking about a Kraft salad dressing called Bacon-Tomato Ranch...and so I gathered up the ingredients for that...some homemade vegan ranch dressing...some vegan bacon bits...and some tomato...I guess those would be the ingredients anyway...
...and just mixed them all up...
...it doesn't really look all that good...
...but on top of the salad it was delicious...
...I also made Chocolate Covered Katie's Vegan Mac and Cheese...
...just blended it all up in the Vitamix...
...and poured it over the hot noodles...
...it was so creamy and delicious...
...and finally this is the pudding part of the tofu chocolate mousse pie that I always make...topped with some fresh blackberries...

...what did you eat yesterday?...

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment: