Friday, July 19, 2024

...7.19...Friday Update...

...I thought I'd show you all the goodies that I brought home from Mom's...fuzzy double layered slipper socks...the red and white striped shoes she got at the thrift store here...because they match the striped shirt I refashioned the other week...a pretty new swimsuit...and a new butter dish...
...the old old measuring spoons that I grew up learning to cook with...love those...
...a cute spider plant...
...and a gorgeous hanging basket that Mom put together for me...
...and I got an early birthday present from Mom...we were talking about this crazy deal on plant based cookbooks...where you get like 100 for $50...and then Mom was surprised when she got a text about it...siri is always listening right?...
...so she bought it for me for my birthday...it's awesome...and I've only looked at about half of the cookbooks so far...
...she gave the Man this old cast iron wok...he's going to re-season it and use it on the back porch kitchen for a stir-fry soon...
...and this is the cool butter dish...
...added a stick of plant based butter...
...a neat feature is that you can open it with one hand...while you hold your toast...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. what an awesome gift! I do love the butter container.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a butter dish too - so far I like it....my swimsuit didn't fit correctly. Just a little wonky in different spots. I put it in the thrift store pile. Maybe someone with a different body will be able to use it! haha. Love, K

    ReplyDelete