Saturday, July 20, 2024

...7.20...Dinner and a Movie...and blogger comments....

...to my sweet sissie Karen who blogs from her boat at McCraw Sails...Hey K...it was so good to see everyone up at Mom's...that's a pretty Pittsboro sunset...and you are just rolling in garden fresh veg...me too...we're so lucky...Love, T

...to karen from Pumpkin Sunrise...Hi Karen...poor Frodo...so glad he's doing better but too bad about all the vet visits...I love your pumpkin-y cardigan...

...to Éphée from L'éphémère quotidienneté des repas et autres trucs de magie...Hi Éphée...I love all your plants...and your crochet bag is so pretty...and your lake view too...and both your potato dog and your actual dog look great!

...to Penny from Snap That Penny...Hi Penny...your garden is so nice...I wish we had access to a community garden...maybe next year we'll find one...I love seeing what you're reading...and yes...the Man did switch out all of the actual outlets...I stay as far away from electricity as possible...

...to Beth from BLD IN MT : LIVING A SIMPLE LIFE IN THIS INTERCONNECTED WORLD...Hi Beth...it is a really hot summer here in the south as well...and it sounds like your garden is doing really well...all those strawberries are glorious...and I love your long vest...

...I've finished Hard Times...and I'm over half way through Little Dorrit...I liked the first half a lot better than the second...once they come into money they're just not so nice...(not including Little Dorrit of course)...

...it was time for some delicious Chinese takeout...
...Buddhist Delight never disappoints...

...and the movie was Saving Mr. Banks...it was really good...Tom Hanks and Emma Thompson...the story of Disney's version of Mary Poppins...I always knew that Mary Poppins came for Mr. Banks and not the children...and I LOVE Mary Poppins...

...what have you been watching lately?...

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I'll have to check out the movie....like a lot of things....I hadn't heard of that one. We're watching the Midsomer Murders - since it's been on since 1997, it will take us a while to get through them! Good clean murder fun. Love, K

    ReplyDelete